Sunday, October 26, 2014

Catherine: my heroine

My main character in my NaNoWriMo novel which I hope I will manage to write in November is Catherine James.

Who is Catherine?

She is a 27 year old freelance graphic designer who live in her black jeans and cozy cardigans. She has a month or so ago before current events split with her fiancé from 10 years back and she's going home to her small town home town to visit her parents over Christmas but she never really feel she fits into the small town mentality or her father's new family, she is a big city girl. She likes classic books, favourite is Lady Chatterley's lover and tv series like Nashville and Grey's anatomy. She feel a bit stuck in her life and doesn't know what to do next. She miss pine cone forests which she grew up with.

Catherine's style: work and autumn/winter outdoor
Catherine James



Catherine's style: everyday cosy outfit
Catherine James: cozy



You will be able to follow my journey here and on twitter. No clue if I will make it since I am a newbie but I will give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.