Tuesday, October 28, 2014

6 t-shirts I just must have

You probably didn't know this about me but I have a thing for t-shirts with stuff on them - I might be 27 but I haven't reached the mental age where a plain white t-shirt is THE t-shirt in my eyes. I thought I'd share six that are currently on my wish list.

From sunfrogtshirts.com
Reason: This would be the perfect t-shirt for me when organising events!

From Amazon.com
Reason: Do I really need to say anything?

From threadless.com
("Oh  great, who invited the herbivore?"
"I brought hummus.")
Reason: Best BBQ t-shirt EVER for a vegetarian (like me).

From lookhuman.com
Reason: Because it is true.

From shopgoodie.com
Reason: 1. because I cannot stop giggling when seeing it 2. being petite I can totally relate.

From shopgoodie.com
Reason: Needless to say but I am vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.