Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Goth home improvement commerical

I'm one of those people that gets fascinated by commercials and ads so when I stumbled over this awesome commercial I just had to share it.

As a person intrigued by commercials I sometimes turn off the sound to see how strong a commercial is by just images and if you understand what it's about and sadly 9/10 times you don't. I think this one is clear and informative no matter if you can hear or not.

I've had numerous goth friends and I have had more friends from the alternative circles than the "stereotypically normal" so this commercial made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.