Friday, May 30, 2014

New statememt necklace in my Etsy shop

It is sunny and warm outside now and on Sunday we're embarking in on June! It's time for the summery jewellery.

This is the perfect summer necklace that will make you stand out in a crowd, maybe especially at a festival or together with that special party dress?

It's made with hama beads and nickel free aluminium chain and nickel free silver plated clasp and hoop rings.It is made to order.

You can buy it here.

There will soon be more jewellery in this kind of style in my shop, so keep a look out!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! very simple style. If my friends see this I think they want to buy this one for this coming summer. I tell my friends It's made with hama beads and nickel free aluminium Chains and nickel free silver plated clasp and hoop rings and made to order.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.