Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kickstarter: a photo book about gender unique children

If I had the funds I would back this kickstarter in a heart beat, unfortunately I can't so I do the next best thing and share it with all of you. It's 16 hours left and it's already backed but all the money beyond the goal helps to contribute to a travelling exhibition.

In short: it's a book project that documents a summer camp for gender unique children and their families.

Instead of me trying to tell you why this photo book is so fantastic just watch this 2 minute video which almost made me cry. Some day, I will own this photo book.


The supportive parents and the amazing people behind the camps gives me back faith in the human kind. There should be more summer camps of the like all over the world I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.