Saturday, March 29, 2014

No Bechdel test on Continuum and Nashville - yet

Continuum is still such a fresh TV series for me that I get easily caught up in the story and forget to jot down when two women talk, as I was supposed to do because of the Bechdel test I'm doing on all the TV series I follow. I know that women did talk and I think both episodes yesterday passed the test but I will redo it properly next week.

Nashville I missed all together because of the lovely spring weather today (the downside of it airing at 16 (4pm) on a Saturday afternoon). I will try to watch it next weekend but no promises, if the weather is great I will be out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.