Monday, March 17, 2014

Hello Monday

The spring sun has become shy and is now hiding behind grey clouds that not even the strong winds seem to move away. It's March weather I guess, that spring month that really don't know what it want: winter or spring or rain or sunshine or frost or flowers. Maybe that has affected us March babies a little, we have dreams and goals but several and to pick one and go full throttle on it isn't as easy as it sounds. I have two dreams within me that I would like to do and I'm afraid that if I pick one I can't do the other so I have to be sure that it feels right.

Anyway, it wasn't my plan to philosophical today, but I guess you never know with Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.