Bechdel test rules:
1. two NAMED women
2. talk with each other
3. about something else than men
(4. for over 60 seconds)
Episode 11 is based on bedtime stories that Marshall tell Marvin so he's the narrator (in rhyme). The discussions in episode 11:
- Everyone is at McLaren's and they discuss if Ted has a date or not.
- Robin is eating a wedding cake she has stolen and Ted has called Lily to stop her but when Robin gives up Lily tells her to eat the cake or Simon will win, she can't give up after just eating half of it.
- Lily tells Robin "Finish it" about the cake when she's hesitant.
In episode 12 we're back to the right time line again, the discussions:
- Everyone cracks Canada jokes at Robin after she says she wants to get married there.
- Flashback: Ted and Robin is at McLaren's when Lily comes in. Robin asks about Lily's dinner with a friend and Lily reveals the friend's secrets (pregnant and getting divorce) to Robin and Ted.
- Lily tells Robin that Ted won't perform as Liberace and then Lily tells them what Marshall have done. Robin, Ted and Lily discuss Marshall and the move.
- Robin tells Ted and Lily that Barney has been arrested.
HIMYM season 9 episode 11 pass the Bechdel test
HIMYM season 9 episode 12 pass the Bechdel test
Disclaimer: I might have missed something and there might be errors above but I do this mostly for the fun so no hard feelings I hope.