Bechdel test rules:
1. two NAMED women
2. talk with each other
3. about something else than men
(4. for over 60 seconds)
- Meredith and Stephanie talk about the male assistant (Eric) to her portal vein project.
- Bailey and Murphy talk about a male patient with a fetus in fetu.
- April, Jackson and his mum Catherine talk about money and prenuptial agreement.
- Stephanie and Murphy talk about the patient with fetus in fetu and then they talk and show the x-ray to Meredith's assistant who is also in the room.
- Meredith and Yang talk about Owen, Derek and the fetus in fetu. Karev is also there and talk with them, among other things about Jo.
- Continuation of nr 3, Catherine and April (and Jackson) talk about their future children, April's thoughts on abortion and about the Avery Foundation. There's a continuation of this discussion later on which start with Jackson and his mum fighting.
- Yang talk to a female patient, Sheryll, who has a heart a problem.
Now, as I already warned it's easy to rule out almost all of the discussions above since they for the most part revolve around men in some form.
The discussion between April, Catherine and Jackson is a little bit of grey zone. They talk about stuff like children and money and such but they have the discussion because of April and Jackson's marriage so they're discussing their future and how it affects the Avery Foundation, also Jackson is in the actual discussion. Therefore I can only with certainty say that the discussion between Yang and Sheryll is the only one that pass the test (except point nr 4).
Grey's anatomy season 10 episode 16 pass the Bechdel test.
Disclaimer: I might have missed something and there might be errors above but I do this mostly for the fun so no hard feelings I hope.