Monday, March 03, 2014

100 love letters project: how it went


At first I started the 100 love letters project on deviantart, my water hole online, and then I was asked to move it to facebook too and then the whole thing started roll like a snowballing.

From 3rd of February to 14th of February the event got 532 coming, 211 maybe and closer to 5000 invitations. All that in 11 days! Afterwards I was asked to make this an annual thing so I started a new project called "V-day love letters" for 2015 and within 15 minutes 18 people had joined. Crazy, I'm surprised in a good way.

The project was shared and featured on several places on deviantart from the 28th of January when I went public with my idea, example in devLit and deviousNEWS. I am so thankful for that.

I am really happy with the outcome, we crushed my goal of 100 people completely. I'm hoping that the event gets even bigger next year, my dream is to have double amount of letter writers, maybe even 1000!

You can find the project for 2015 here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.