Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sherlock: oh, it's on!

Just watched the last episode of Sherlock season 3 and I say: Oh it's on! So please pretty please can we speed up the process and make a come back within a year this time?

Side note: if you have seen the final episode of season 3, did you see past the credits and what popped up there? If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to stay past the credits.

Sherlock by BBC with Cumberbatch is how I always wanted Sherlock to be, all other versions pale in comparison. I just love the style, the thought patterns and everything about him. That version IS Sherlock.

Oh and btw, have you seen John Watson's blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.