Sunday, February 02, 2014

Didn't win but happy anyway

One of the jewellery suppliers I use had a small winter contest which I decided to join in on. Now, I've seen the creations from earlier contests and didn't have much hope of winning, it was more a fun thing to do. You can see all the entries and winners here.

My submission is the earring pair below (Winter Frost) which hopefully will be in the etsy shop the next couple of weeks. If you want to snatch them up before that you can always e-mail me on carin[at]caja-art.se and it will be $18.50 + shipping. That includes: box, OOAK certificate and jewellery care instructions.

Name: Winter Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.