Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Day 30 - Your least favorite movie

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Hurrah! Last question! Anwyay, I will probably have to say spoof movies on like Scream and I know what you did last summer, I've never liked those type of movies. Hm, I think that will have to include spoof movies in general and movies where the humour level never really go higher up than pee and poop humour.

Also to be included is 98% of Swedish movies, I think I can count on my five fingers the ones I like. The worst are Swedish cop movies (and series). It's so Americanised and people swear every other sentence for no reason at all and it's just so poorly made - but people seem to love it (why?!). Among my least favourite Swedish movies is Beck, only annoying part with that is there are over 30 movies about Martin Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.