Sunday, February 02, 2014

Day 27 - Favorite classic movie

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Depending on what you mean with "classic movie" the first two that pop up is Fame and Dirty dancing as usual but they're both from the 80's and to my knowledge a classic is between 1930's up to 1970's.

Most classics I've seen I can't remember the name of (they used to show a classic on Sundays at public service channel when I was younger) but three that I still remember are: Psycho (still can't shower without thinking I will be knifed to death), Cleopatra and Giant.

If I have to pick one it must be Giant, I really love both James Dean and Elizabeth Taylor in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.