Saturday, February 01, 2014

Day 26 - A movie that is a guilty pleasure

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Hm... I think a lot of the teen oriented movies I watch are a bit of a guilty pleasure but really I think The Devil Wears Prada take the prize or maybe Marie Antoinette, the latter only because a lot of my friends have bashed it while I love it.

And to be honest, I've had a thing for Twilight saga (but for once I'm on the werewolf side, glittering vamps is not ok) even though I've so far not seen the last movie. So, that might qualify as a guilty pleasure and maybe even as a movie that no one would expect you to love (day 25).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.