Friday, February 07, 2014

24 questions about this and that

I did this some time ago and forgot about it, I updated some of the questions (like nr 3).


1.) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Angus sighed. "It comes from the ocean, right? That's tap water. It must have salt water." (freely translated by me from Swedish) From The water horse by Dick King-Smith which is a lovely gift from my friend Linnéa.

2.) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
Wall ornament (lying on my desk), scraps of papers, paid bills...

3.) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Revenge, season 3, episode 12

4.) Without looking guess what time it is?
10:45

5.) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:46

6.) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Water dripping in my bathroom and cars outside in the distance

7.) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today, to do the laundry

8.) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Twitter

9.) What are you wearing?
Poncho, my favourite dress and fleece lined tights

10.) Did you dream last night?
Probably, don't remember it though

11.) When did you last laugh?
Yesterday but it's still early today ;)

12.) What are on the walls you are in?
Photos on places I would like to visit, a picture of a female pierrot with a horse and my pin board with everything from my zombie Magda, a ballerina, a purple heart, an old exercise regimen from my physio therapist to a a rip out from a magazine to a koi that came with a package I got. 

13.) Seen anything weird lately?
Lots.

14.) What do you think of this quiz?
It's ok. What's up with always asking that question in quizzes?

15.) What was the last film you saw?
Kiki's express delivery

16.) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Plane tickets and a home, the rest would be saved.

17.) Tell me something about you that I don't know?
I wrote a highly popular drawn short stories about a crab and a shrimp in elementary school, my class mates wanted to read it before I even could finish each short story. I think my mum have them saved somewhere.

18.) If you could change one thing about the world.
Instead of fighting because of our differences we would learn from them and be accepting.

19). What do you want to learn in the future?
To dare to live as I dream.

20.) George Bush:
No

21.) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
hahahahaha I am not giving this one away

22.) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
See question nr 21.

23.) Would you ever consider living abroad?
In a heartbeat

24.) What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
Nothing, I wouldn't be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.