Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Don't forget a Valentine's card! Here's two options

Today it's just one month left to Valentine's day!

I know I pushed this last year too but it's still in my shop so I thought why not? I'm selling Valentine cards in my etsy shop that can either be sent to you and you write and give it to a loved one OR that I write what you want to say and send it directly to your loved one no matter if it's your secret crush, your mum or your partner since 20 years back.

There are two versions! One specially for Valentine and one without anything on the front. On the back of both versions is the quote: "Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another." Thomas Merton

V-day option to the left and blank cover to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.