Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 24 - Favorite documentary

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Oh, this is a tough one. I like all kinds of documentaries when in the mood, I do NOT like the ones where you see a baby animal get killed (any animal get killed really) or a baby animal walking around looking for its mother while it's starving - it breaks my heart.

Some recent that I've watched was one about how the first Rocky movie was made, one about the tiny but deadly jellyfish irukandji and one with Sir David Attenborough where he picks 10 animals he would bring on his ark.

One of those I've watched several times when it I had the discovery channel was the documentary about Nefertiti. It intrigued me, she intrigued me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.