Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 22 - The most underrated movie

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Now, this movie has gotten a lot of good reviews, it's not that, it's just that it hasn't reached the broader mass of people and it should because it's so great. I'm of course talking about the indie movie Les Amours Imaginaires. The music choices alone are fantastic. I was in love with it the first time I saw the trailer.

It's the second movie Xavier Dolan has ever directed. He also wrote the story and is playing one of the main characters. He has a magic touch, it's so beautiful and a bit sad at the same time.

I saw it at Hagabion (which usually show the non mainstream movies) in Gothenburg for the first time some years ago. I was enthralled the whole movie through. I loved it to pieces. The moment it was released on DVD I bought it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.