Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 21 - The most overrated movie

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

It's a little late today but that's because I usually set a couple of them some days in advance and forgot to do so for today. Now, this is a tough question, I don't know really. There are probably a gazillion movies out there which are overrated.

An ex of mine who, according to himself, didn't watch movies because they were so crappy in general thought though that the Hangover was the best movie ever. I really cannot agree with that statement. He clearly needs to watch more movies or something. Other than that I come up with nothing to this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.