Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 19 - Your favorite actor

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Ok, if we keep this in the movie category (not including TV series) then I have to say: Johnny Depp.

He's been a favourite of mine for years, even since I saw Edward Scissorhands and Sleepy Hollow really. An old favourite is Jim Carrey, at least in those movies where he doesn't go THAT over the top. Leonardo diCaprio has evolved a lot over his career and I think he's just getting better and better, really the same with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I also have a lot of respect for Sylvester Stallone since I watched a documentary about how the first Rocky movie was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.