Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 17 - The best movie you saw during the last year

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Wow, this is a really tough one. There were a ton of movies I wanted to see at cinema in 2013 but never did (boring friends) and at home I watched a couple on TV and from my own movie collection but to single one specific out in the last year. Hm... I think I have to pick Cloudburst.

I simply love that movie to pieces: the story, the characters, the actors, the scenes... I love it! It's so sweet and you feel and laugh with the characters. The moment the DVD will be released in Sweden I'm going to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.