Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 15 - The first movie you saw in theaters

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

There are three movies I remember seeing in cinema as really young:
Lion King, Sunes sommar and Aladdin

The last one, Aladdin, I saw in the old cinema in my home town. I remember the winding stairs down to the actual movie room and I remember them selling Aladdin stuff like a Jasmine barbie doll which I really wanted but my mum said no. Unsure if I ever got a Jasmine, I remember owning Aladdin later on...

That was in 1992 and I was 5 years old, the next year I saw Sunes sommar (Swedish movie) and the year after in 1994 it was Lion King. All of them I saw with my mum. The first movie I saw at cinema with my dad, I think, was Hercules in 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.