Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 14 - Your favorite quote from any movie

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Now, it would be easy to say "Nobody puts baby in a corner" (Dirty Dancing - original) but that's what you'd expect. I rather pick a quote that have been with me ever since I first heard of it, unsure of where though. I especially love the word iridescent.

I haven't seen the movie yet but this quote is just so beautiful:
“Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss...." He turned to me. "But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.”  - Flipped

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.