Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 7 - A movie that makes you happy

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

This could be interpreted in several ways, for example I always have a kind of fulfilment and joy in my body after watching Howl's moving castle but I'm going with Kiki's express delivery since that movie is like a happy pill for me. If I'm sad or it if it's rainy I watch Kiki, it's my pick me up movie.

It's an animated movie by Studio Ghibli and it's about a young witch that has to go out in the world for one year to do her witch practice. She doesn't have any real witchery skills except flying on her broom so she starts a delivery service in the new city she arrives in together with her beloved cat. There she meet some lovely and supportive people through her ups and downs.

After watching this I usually feel a little better and the day doesn't seem so grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.