Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 6 - Your favorite comedy movie

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Since we've already cleared that I like the "comedy, drama, romance"-section I had to look a bit further for this question. I then realised I didn't have to. On my top movie list on this blog (under About me) I have Amélie which is a comedy/romance and as I looked through my movies I also remembered Yes man which is also a comedy/romance. So, my two favourite comedy movies are thus Amélie and Yes man.

Why?

Amélie because of the magical romantic and cute vibe which makes it a special movie in my book. Yes man because I would love to dare and live my life to the fullest like that, it's inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.