Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 5 - Your favorite drama movie

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

I usually don't think about the genre of movies when I watch so I looked up my fav list from day 1 on imdb and then I continued until I had 10 movies with drama among its genres and realised it wasn't that hard for me (I think I cut out less than 5 and that's mostly because they're anime or Disney). Apparently, one of my favourite type of movies has the three pillars: comedy, drama and romance/music in them, just look below:

1. Almost Famous (drama, music)
2. Cloudburst (adventure, comedy, drama)
3. Les Amours Imaginaires (drama)
4. Elizabethtown (comedy, drama, romance)
5. Fame (drama, music, musical)
6. Dirty Dancing (drama, music, romance)
7. Fucking Åmål (comedy, drama, romance)
8. Moonrise Kingdom (comedy, drama, romance)
9. Billy Elliot (comedy, drama, music)
10. 10 things I hate about you (comedy, drama, romance)

So, from my digging at imdb only one fall under drama in its purest sense and thus is my answer at today's question: Les Amours Imaginaires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.