Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 4 - Your favorite horror movie

A part of the 30 day movie challenge

Oh, this is a tough one. I rarely watch horror movies, mostly because I'm not a fan of the "evil guy kill people just because" type of movies but more into the psychological horror movies where they build up the tense and not much killing actually happen. I rarely watch them though because I'm a scurdy cat.

In the classical horror movies I mostly get annoyed, I'm like "Noo stupid, why do you run upstairs!". Watching some dude going on a killing spree isn't fun in my book, specially since the viewer is just going to accept the guy is evil and not get a reasoning behind it. I'm the same with fairy tales where you just have to accept that the evil guy is born that way. No one is born evil! That is why I like the book Wicked which is from The wicked witch from the West (Elphaba's) point of view (which wasn't evil).

The only horror movie I can come up with right now that I fairly liked is Event Horizon but I don't remember much from the movie except being scared now and then and having a great time with my friends whom I watched it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.