Friday, October 18, 2013

Why not make the phone booths into libraries?

The last 1200 phone booths, in Sweden, will be gone in 2015. Therefore Swedes can now buy phone booths for around 1500 to 3000 SEK (Swedish Krona). I'm thinking why don't we do something awesome with them? Like small libraries?

I've seen a lot of different versions of phone booth and mail box libraries on pinterest so I think we should all keep the phone booths where they are, change the interior from phone to book shelf and stack them with books. People can then take books and leave books however they want.

If I was filthy rich I would've bought them all and done exactly that. Now I just dream and one day outside of my own place (store, home, whatever) I'm going to have a little library that is open for all to take and leave a book from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.