Monday, October 07, 2013

A very short video about the fashion industry

I stumbled over Online MBA which is a site full of one minute videos on an array of topics, they themselves say:
Minute MBA is your opportunity to learn about the key concepts you’ll be tackling while pursuing your online MBA degree by exploring the ABCs of business, helping you uncover your business passions, and sparking your interest in concentrations to pursue as part of your online Masters of Business Administration-all in 60 seconds.
I think they cover interesting subjects for everyone no matter if you're a student or not. I'm not pursuing an MBA at the moment and I found several interesting videos, one of them was this one called The Business of Fast Fashion. It's really interesting and brings up several important points which makes at least me more eager to buy second hand than new clothes.


Created by OnlineMBA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.