Sunday, October 20, 2013

1 year ago today: dog savings

On the 20th of October 2012 I decided it wasn't enough to dream about a dog "some day" but that I needed to actually work toward it. I decided that within 5 years, at the latest when I turn 30 I will buy myself a dog (a papillon).

Today I can't say that I've moved forward with the plans with big steps but with many tiny ones. I now have 1230 SEK (191.6 USD) in a savings account specially dedicated to this. The breed I want cost around 10K (1557 USD) so I have a lot of saving in front of me but this is more than the zero I had a year ago.

I'm confident that I will get my dream dog sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.