Friday, September 13, 2013

Projects update: September

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: August | July | June | May | AprilMarch | February | January

August was a lot of focus on a friend of mine that hasn't been well and Planket, which I organised. I did sign up for volunteering at a local charity second hand this autumn. I've so far worked for a few hours there.

As you can see there is some change below, before everything was mixed up together but now I've put them into different categories depending on their status.

Done

♥ Planket project - DONE
It went off without a hitch! It even looked like it was going to rain but it just drizzled a little, no biggy. Everyone who has done the evaluation thought it was well organised. 28 photographers exhibited and lots of people stopped to watch.
4/4 done 

♥ Shop stop August
- DONE
Good part: I have gotten some new things for my wardrobe but only when I really like it and if it fit. I haven't really bought anything useless. The bad part: I didn't turn off the computer as often as I hoped I would.
1/1 done


Ongoing

♥ Fem grenar project (former exhibition project)
I need to buy some needed stuff and finish the signs as soon as I get info from the artists. I need to buy frames and frame my work. Project parts left: last bits, exhibition, evaluation.
2.5/4 done
 
♥ Selling/giving away
I'm going to go through things and put them in two piles: 1. give away 2. sell.
Neverending

♥ Finding the perfect job
Suggestions are appreciated in events and festival organising and youth projects all over the world.
0/1 done

♥ Taking care of things in basement
My friend have been working non-stop so we haven't been able to sort through the stuff yet, I'm hoping for now September. Then get it in for cleaning.

2/4 done 


NEW: Project Panzi hospital
I read an article about the survivors of sexual violence that Panzi have taken care of and that the hospital need an industrial washing machine so through dA I'm trying to collect money, by selling donated prints. You can see more here.
0/1 done
 

On hold

♥ Friendship project - on hold
3 (of 4) still needs to be photographed and shipped to their owners. I've just put the box with the bracelets in a safe place so now I can't find it. It might have been moved to the studio.
3/4 done

♥ Closet project - on hold
Nothing new. I still need to make holes in the plastic boxes and add (make) lavender pillows. It's kind of the last priority.
3.5/4 done

♥ Tech sale - on hold
All of the basement things are in another place due to fire and are smoke damaged (thankfully not thrown away as some of the stuff) or burnt up. Tech sale is therefore put on hold. Need to get it all cleaned before I can sell it off.
1/4 done

♥ Earring project Z - on hold
Haven't had the time to work on this, I've been autumn/winter inspired instead. Parts: make, photograph and put up on Etsy and deviantART.
1/4 done

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.