Monday, August 05, 2013

Now women can also use pens, thanks BIC!

I saw a snippet of The Ellen Show today, she talked about "BIC for her", which is a pen for women. Yes, you read it right! First seconds I thought it was a joke and then I realised: no, no it's not.

I know companies earn more money by splitting things into genders so I get why even if I don't agree but come on, a pen? I mean, seriously, a pen - for women? Why? Because it comes in pink and purple colours?

It's like car seats with cars or princesses depending on the child's gender or disposable razors aimed for either women or men. Some things should just stay neutral in my opinion and pens, wall paint and car seats are some of them.

Look at this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.