Monday, August 26, 2013

Now, why did I do that? [video]

Sometimes I'm fascinated by the things that I do on the internet, like watching this almost 10 minutes long video of an oarfish. No, I'm not kidding, I watched the whole 10 minutes. To be fair, the first couple of minutes I wondered what side was up and down... and what those sprouts from the mouth was. I got the revelation later on.

Why? I read an article about a "sea monster" found in Spain and that some scientist thought it was an oarfish with horns. The article linked to another one that featured the youtube video.

The fact still stand though, I watched a 10 minutes long film which for the most part was a long streak among grain. I have plenty of company though since almost 2 million people have watched it on youtube.


Video of the Oarfish, Regalecus glesne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.