Thursday, July 11, 2013

Projects update: July

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: June | May | AprilMarch | February | January

Been working (cash!) and I've been focused on both my exhibitions, some days felt like a neverending stream of e-mails. The end of June ended a bit on the down since I've attracted a cold which seems to be long lived.

♥ Friendship project
3 (of 4) still needs to be photographed and shipped to their owners. I've just put the box with the bracelets in a safe place so now I can't find it.
3/4 done

♥ Selling/giving away
I'm going to go through things and put them in two piles: 1. give away 2. sell.
Neverending

♥ Closet project - on hold
Nothing new. I still need to make holes in the plastic boxes and add (make) lavender pillows. It's kind of the last priority.
3.5/4 done

♥ Tech sale - on hold
All of the basement things are in another place due to fire. Tech sale is therefore put on hold.
1/4 done

♥ Finding the perfect job
Suggestions are appreciated in events and festival organising and youth projects all over the world. I'm thinking about snailmailing my résumé to some festivals for some tips and pointers to get into the field.
0/1 done

♥ Earring project Z - on hold
Haven't had the time to work on this, I've been autumn inspired instead. Parts: make, photograph and put up on Etsy and deviantART.
1/4 done

♥ Fem grenar project (former exhibition project)
The website is all finished with photos and everything. The poster is done. The web address need to be decided. I need to check the venue and measure it now in July. I also need to decide and print what I'm going to show. Project parts left: measurements, organise the artists, exhibition, evaluation.
1/4 done

♥ Planket project
I made a new website since I still don't have access to the old one. I've also started to put up posters and made a list of places where I can put them up, like cafés and such. E-mailed lots of places and event calendars. The registration for participants is still open, 9 exhibitors so far. I've also decided what to show myself.
3/4 done

♥ Taking care of things in basement
I had to clear out my storage room due to fire in the basement, so I'm storing my stuff elsewhere. I need to go through them and talk to those who clean the smoked damaged things.
2/4 done 

NEW: Shop stop July
Ok, so May failed and June I had to focus on other things than keeping track of my shop stop so we can say I took a pause. For July though I'm going to keep track again. During end of June I got better at eating at home so I will continue with that. 
0/1 done 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.