Tuesday, July 09, 2013

My photo idea ran into obstacles

I get cool idea now and then but problem being lack of tools for them. Yesterday I was thinking about printing some of my Diana F+ photos in 15x15cm when I realised my standard place don't print that size. I found another place that did but then I had problems finding frames! The few frames I found was crazy expensive for such a small size.

My idea was both for one of my exhibitions and for a part of my wall in the hallway that I've wanted to do something with for a while now. Two in one I thought!

I need to continue to think about how to solve it. It feels silly to go to a frame maker for such a small size though and that won't mean it will be cheaper. The hunt continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.