Monday, July 15, 2013

5 lovely industrial vintage home decor on Etsy

There seem to be a blog trend in Sweden to house hunt on a popular site, I've never really been intrigued by that (I get my eye shopping while out travelling) but I love finding beautiful home decor on pinterest and etsy. I thought I'd share some etsy finds today.

In this post I'm going to share five industrial vintage home decor which are among my favourites. They are in the more expensive span but a girl can dream can't she? Next time I will show off some more affordable etsy home decor, for now: enjoy!

12 salt shaker chandelier by surthrival

Set of 6 French Aluminum Canisters by LaLoupiote

Variety of Antiqued Teal Chests of Drawers by Artisan8

1930s Industrial Lighting by 86home

Vintage Italian Orange Pastilles Sweets Candy Metal Tin Box by JustReflection

Note: All sellers have 100% positive feedback from customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.