Friday, July 26, 2013

5 kitchen must haves under $26 at Etsy

As promised, here comes a more affordable bunch of home decor. This time I focused on the kitchen, next etsy blog post will be bedroom.

All of these are among my personal favourites and I do hope you will love them as much as I do, and of course all cost less than $26!

You're Awesome Plate by LennyMud

Vintage Glasses 6 Anchor Hocking Collectable Large by BagsnBling

Fairy Tale Refrigerator Prose Magnetic Word Set by RefrigeratorProse

Vintage French enamel coffee pot in cheerful yellow by MaisonMaudie

Rustic Wood Dishwasher Natural Branch Magnet by PineBranchDesigns

Note: All sellers have 100% positive feedback from customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.