Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The love of hand made gifts

I've been working non stop for a couple of days on a gift to my dad. He turns 58 this today! Now, unfortunately I didn't finish it in time but I will send it today and with some luck he will get it before the weekend. Now, I just have another gift I need to fix for a friend's birthday, also late.

I like giving things I've made myself. For example: I've given my older step brothers' chocolate treats and my mum a pair of OOAK earrings I've made and one of my ex a photo book with my photos from his 18th birthday. I think it's worth more when you know someone made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.