Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Projects update: May

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: AprilMarch | February | January

April was a pretty productive month. I made tons of jewellery and I finally got someone to look at my camera in March (just got it back a week or so ago) so now I'm going to use the tricks and suggestions I got. I also started a whole new project (still a secret though) which I hope will go great.

♥ Friendship project
Nothing new here. 3 (of 4) needs to be photographed and shipped to their owners.
3/4 done

♥ Selling/giving away
I am still rummaging through my home for more stuff to sell. It goes pretty good! Cameras and weather haven't worked in my favour in April so I will photograph in May. I have two bags of stuff I need to go through - sell or give away.
Neverending

♥ Closet project
I shifted some boxes since some clothes needed a bigger box and others a smaller. I still need to make holes in the plastic boxes and add (make) lavender pillows. It's kind of the last priority.
3.5/4 done

♥ Tech sale
It seems that when the key finally arrived (3rd May!) it was the wrong one. When I get the correct key I'm going to go through all the tech stuff I have and sell all I don't need.
1/4 done

♥ Finding the perfect job
Suggestions are appreciated in events, concerts and festival organising and youth projects all over the world. I'm thinking about snailmailing my résumé to some festivals for some tips and pointers to get into the field.
0/1 done

♥ Earring project Z
I've been inspired to do lots of other earrings so halfway through April this was put on back burner. I need to decide on colours, beads and look. Parts: make, photograph and put up on Etsy and deviantART.
1/4 done

♥ Shop stop April - DONE
This went pretty ok, I did buy some useless things but also some good stuff like a new baking dish for smaller meals. More about this here.
1/1 done

♥ NEW: Shop stop May
Focus for this months shop stop will be to eat more at home than I've done before, to come up with easy recipes that are fun to make and fast.
0/1 done

♥ Exhibition project
It's been going a bit slow in the second half of April, I think the artists are busy. Can't really say much but I'm working on the project. Project parts: Book place, organise the artists, exhibition, evaluation.
1/4 done

♥ NEW: Planket project
I found an event that needed a new organiser since the two former ones didn't have time anymore so I'm in the works of taking over everything. Note 17th of August though. Trying to get one of the former organisers to move the web page and fb page to me, I don't know what's holding it up.
1/4 done

♥ Fixing the camera problem
I got my camera back at the end of April and now I need to see if the tips and tricks I got from the photographer will help me. She didn't really think I did something wrong, it's just that the camera isn't any better than that (it's a very old dslr). I've been therefore looking into a new one, specially on 100D.
3.5/4 done

B-day project - DONE
I'm giving up on an online birthday party for this year. I did celebrate my actual birthday in style so it's ok anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.