Friday, May 10, 2013

6 must have white dresses on Etsy

In Sweden, at high school graduation, girls wear white and the boys black (suits). No gown but a white cap. I will go more into the culture behind that in another blog post but now: dresses!

It's starting to be time for graduation with summer coming closer so therefore I thought I'd share 6 favourite white dresses, also called studentklänning (graduation dress) in Sweden, from Etsy. You can find more white dress picks from me here.

The dresses cost between $23 to $87.

Cost: $79 | Size: One size | dress


Cost: $48 | Size: Small | dress


Cost: $74 Size: Fits like M (see measurements) | dress


Cost: $23 | Size: S-M (see measurements) | dress


Cost: $87 | Size: S-M (see measurements) | dress


Cost: $55 | Size: Fits like S (see measurements) | dress

Note: All sellers, except one, have 100% positive feedback from customers. Mkmack (4th dress) have 99% positive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.