Sunday, April 07, 2013

Projects update: April

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: MarchFebruary | January

March both flew by and not. It was my birthday and my dad came and visit during Easter. I also took some big steps in some of my projects so now I just hope it will go even better in April. Hopefully I can get rid of some of the old ones in April (like Tech sale).

♥ Friendship project
Nothing new here. 3 (of 4) needs to be photographed and shipped to their owners.
3/4 done

♥ Selling/giving away
I am still rummaging through my home for more stuff to sell. It goes pretty good! Going to photograph some of the new stuff and put them up for sale in April. I mostly rummaged through my home in March.
Neverending

♥ Closet project
Still on the back burner. I still need to make holes in the plastic boxes and add (make) lavender pillows. It's kind of the last priority.
3.5/4 done

♥ Tech sale
The landlord isn't even trying to help, several e-mails and a phone call later and I still haven't got any news about the key from them. When I get the key I'm going to go through all the tech stuff I have and sell all I don't need.
1/4 done

♥ Finding the perfect job
Suggestions are appreciated in events, concerts and festival organising and youth projects all over the world. I'm thinking about snailmailing my résumé to some festivals for some tips and pointers to get into the field.
0/1 done

♥ Earring project Z
I've started to compile the information in a super nerdy excel-file with colour coding(!). I need to decide on colours, beads and look. Parts: make, photograph and put up on Etsy and deviantART.
1/4 done

♥ NEW: Shop stop April
I didn't do one in March due to it being my B-day month. Not that I went all shopoholic anyway (except with lots and lots of books). In April I'm going to keep track of the grocery shopping a bit more.
0/1 done

♥ Exhibition project
Can't really say much but I'm working on the project. Project parts: Book place, organise the artists, exhibition, evaluation.
1/4 done

♥ Fixing the camera problem
I've now handed over my camera to a professional photographer who is going to use it and see if it's ok or not and get back to me. In a way I both hope it's the camera and yet not. I feel stupid if it's me and poor if it's the camera.
3/4 done

B-day project
I celebrated my B-day in style with champagne, cake and a movie. I didn't celebrate with my parents and I don't think I will (they live far far away). The online B-day party was put on hold due to not finding a chat client, I still haven't found one. I might give up the idea of an online party.
2/3 done

1 comment:

  1. Jag älskar listor och brukar göra en som liknar din! Fortsätt drömma!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.