Monday, April 22, 2013

Music Monday Playlist

In 2012 I did something called Music Monday which I'm thinking about taking up again, maybe not so serious though. Back then I wrote a bit about each artist and song which was both fun and time consuming sometimes.

For those of you with spotify I share my Music Monday playlist. If the project continues I will keep on adding to the playlist. Unfortunately not all Music Monday songs are there since some cannot be found on spotify! Those who are missing:
Utopia - Alanis Morissette
My song - Iwasawa / Marina (Girls Dead Monster)
Lost and found - Kim Taylor

I'm also thinking about doing another music project where I play 10-20 songs* and share them with you. I've done that before on my twitter, just adding what I'm playing (crazy mixes sometimes) so we'll see how I would do it for the blog.

* Songs that intrigue me, is on my mind or just songs I feel like playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.