Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Etsy: send a card anonymously

Do you have a secret crush on someone? Then let me recommend buying my card with red envelope and I will write (what you tell me to write) and send it off for you to whoever that got that special place in your heart - anywhere in the world! It will have a Swedish post stamp.

I can also write and send it for you even if it's not anonymous (to your wife, boyfriend, partner, best friend etc.). You can of course write yourself, then I will send the card and envelope unwritten to you.

It also got a quote on the back:
"Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another." Thomas Merton


--
I also want to note that this can be sent to anyone, any gender. All love is love, no matter what the haters say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.