Monday, March 04, 2013

Projects update: March

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: FebruaryJanuary

I've mostly been sick during February as you can tell from the inactivity on this blog and pretty much everywhere online. I have worked on the Exhibition project though and things are moving. I barely did any new jewellery but I've tried to figure out the issues with sharpness that my camera has.

♥ Friendship project
Nothing new here. 3 (of 4) needs to be photographed and shipped to their owners.
3/4 done

♥ Selling/giving away
Things are up online right now so I'm hoping I will sell some more. I am still rummaging through my home for more stuff to sell. It goes pretty good!
Neverending

♥ Closet project
This is still on the back burner. I still need to make holes in the plastic boxes and add lavender pillows. It's kind of the last priority.
3.5/4 done

♥ Tech sale
Landlord is not getting back to us about the key, hopefully this week they will. When I get the key I'm going to go through all the tech stuff I have and sell all I don't need.
1/4 done

♥ Finding the perfect job
Been to two job interviews before Christmas and they were both impressed but both wanted a musician and I am not (maybe I should learn an instrument?) so the quest continues. Suggestions are appreciated in events, concerts and festival organising oh and youth projects all over the world. Résumé!
0/1 done

♥ Earring project Z
I haven't had time for this one. I've so far gotten some info which I need to compile, decide on colours and look and then make, photograph and put up on Etsy and deviantART.
1/4 done

♥ Shop stop February - DONE
It went really good. I am quite impressed with myself and it has started to make me think about what I buy and why. I didn't buy any new jewellery stuff despite a sale! This has its own evaluation post.
1/1 done

♥ Exhibition project
Can't really say much but I'm working on the project and going to check a place out. Project parts: Book place, organise the artists, exhibition, evaluation.
0.5/4 done

♥ Making the store V-day ready - FAILED
My camera and I don't work together. I have more than 30 earrings waiting to be sold but I can't get sharp enough photos with my camera. I am working on that though.
3/4 done

♥ NEW: Fixing the camera problem
I've gone through a lot of information, I've fixed the light in the studio and I'm going to look for a new tripod. I am on it! I've also asked a friend about helping me and I'm going to contact a photo teacher I've had. I mean it's either me or camera.
2/4 done

♥ NEW: B-day project
On Wednesday I turn 26 (I really don't feel that old) and my initial plan with cupcakes, cakes and Marie Antoinette still stands. It's been hard to find macarons though. The online party have been moved since I haven't found a worthy chat client yet. I also need to figure out when to celebrate with my parents.
1/3 done

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.