Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A fix photo idea

I saw the other day a Diana camera in a magazine and the wheels started turning. A few bloggers I follow use Diana cameras (not in the blogs though) and I've always been intrigued by the idea with them. Sure, I can add both holga and diana style filters on my cellphone but that's not really the same thing.

I also have some sharpness issues with my regular digital camera which is squeezing out the fun of photographing. I still remember Italy 2004 when I for the first time held a real camera in my hands (pentax slr). I photographed anywhere and everywhere with that borrowed camera during the photo workshops in Italy. I loved it so much that I bought the exact same one some years later before my digital slr.

I'm going to try to take some shots with my pentax in March (I have a film in it, don't know how old) and if I still have the urge to get a Diana camera toward the end of the month then maybe I will as a late birthday gift for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.