Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Where to live?

I haven't yet found the place I want to settle down in and some say that I'm just 25 (going on 26) so it's ok and it is! But I feel I want to have a place to originate from on my travels and where I can grow my dreams.

There's a lot of places I could live and I've kind of hoped to find a job first and then move and find home but I have realised I need to take it into my own hands.

This is how
I'm going to find a world map and cross off all countries I do NOT want to live in and then focus on the ones left and my criteria:
  • Lake or sea nearby
  • Forest nearby
  • Good train and airport connections
  • Language I know or want to learn
  • Warm all year or at least a lot of the time
  • Cobblestones
  • Big city or near a big city
  • seagulls
  • ...

I am of course up for any suggestions that fit my criteria so feel free to send them my way in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.