Friday, February 08, 2013

Amelie OST and the healing touch

It's like I'm basking in sunlight when I'm listening to Amelie OST by Yann Tiersen, something changes and everything feels like it's going to be alright. It's spring, it's walking, it's seeing. The one song that truly does bring those feelings for me is La Noyée*.

I think it mostly has to do with my spring walks last year when I was trying to heal from a bad breakup. The sun was shining and I could make do with a sweater. I can see the birds and feel the sun on my face even now. It's fantastic what sound can do to us.

Amelie OST made me breathe last year when I felt I couldn't. The music is a warm breeze or a warm blanket around my soul while giving me lots and lots of energy. It makes good feelings flutter inside my chest.

La Noyée by Yann Tiersen


* Specially 1 minute into the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.