Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Two of my favourite authors release books 2013


My fav covers. Harris: UK cover | Chevalier: US cover

I have decided that 2013 was going to be much better than 2012 and I was right. Tracy Chevalier, which I have loved ever since I read Girl with pearl earring, is coming out with a new book: The last runaway. I'm not kidding when I say I own and have read all her books (I even have pearl earring, my favourite, in three different versions: paperback, hardback and a third with paintings by Vermeer).

To make it even better I've gotten the news that Joanne Harris is releasing a third book about Vianne Rocher (Chocolat and The lollipop shoes) and I just have to read it since I loved the previous ones. I think though that my favourite of hers is still Five quarters of the orange, which was the first book I ever read by her, I have it in paperback somewhere in my shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.