Monday, January 07, 2013

Projects update: January 2013

When I do things that is a bit bigger I call them projects, it can be everything from organising an event to rearranging my kitchen. It's good for both having a good overview of what needs to be done and for evaluating when it's finished. Below are some of the ones I've been working on lately and their status.

Last update: December | November | October | September | August

December came with its own issues, handymen making the whole apartment and holiday feeling a mess. I had to be at the office a bit too much for my liking.

Friendship project
I'm done with all those I can be done with, need to photograph and then send the stuff to their rightful owners. One left, need some information first.

3/4 done

Selling/giving away
Uploaded those that I have left again. I am going to rummage through my closet and apartment soon again so this project might get reopened (so to speak).

3.5/4 done


Tooth project - DONE
The tooth is all done and patched up. End of January is a check up just to see if all is ok.

4/4 done

Closet project

I still need to make holes in the plastic boxes and add lavender pillows. I will work on it when I have time. It's kind of the last priority.
3.5/4 done 


Peptalk grandma - DONE
Christmas present for my grandma who is loosing her sight. Recorded and materialised in December and sent it before Christmas. She thanked me for it but I don't think she have actually listened to it.

4/4 done

  
♥ Tech sale
My room mate still don't know where the key is so this has been a stand still.

1/4 done

NEW: Finding the perfect job
Been to two job interviews before Christmas and they were both impressed but both wanted a musician and I am not (maybe I should learn an instrument?) so the quest continues. Suggestions are appreciated in events, concerts and festival organising oh and youth projects.
0/1 done

♥ NEW: Earring project Z
I need to search info, decide on colours and look and then make, photograph and put up on Etsy and deviantART.
0.5/4 done 

NEW: Shop stop January
I don't want to dive all in right away so I'm going to do this month by month and hopefully I've done it the whole year when we reach 2014. I am allowed to buy some things and at some places but other than that is useless shopping now off the map.
0/1 done

NEW: Making the store V-day ready
By 31st of January I'm going to have everything up and ready in my etsy shop for Valentine's Day. Cards have been done, need to fix red envelopes. Need to finish stuff for sale.
1/4 done 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your thoughts on my scribbles. Feel free to share :) I will answer here on the blog.

copyright

© Petite Caja - All rights reserved.